Lacy's Stiff Stuff Beading Foundation Large Sheet,
- Stiff as cardboard, yet a beading or sewing needle will glide right through it!
- Use as a base for all kinds of decorative projects. A solid, stiff surface you can dye, glue, sew, and easily cut.
- One common use for Stiff Stuff is to glue a cabochon bead on, then sew a decorative seed bead bezel around it. Trim as necessary.
- Stiff Stuff holds its shape, even when wet; washable and shrink resistant.
- Draw, trace, or iron on transfer for embroidery.
- You can dye Lacy's Stiff Stuff to match your background with any commonly used fabric dye. Permanent markers can also be used to color the surface.
You will receive 1 white sheet of Lacy's Stiff Stuff measuring 8 1/2 inches x 11 inches without original packaging (we are buying bigger packs and sell sheets individually)