E6000 Glue Industrial Strength
Considered as the most effective and heavy-duty glue around, E-6000® works on more surfaces than almost any other adhesive available in the market. It will adhere to wood, metal, glass, leather, rubber, vinyl, ceramics, and many plastics.
E-6000® Clear Glue is a perfect tool for jewelry application because it dries clear and is paintable. In addition, it is waterproof, flexible and non-flammable.
Guaranteed to deliver industrial strength, E-6000®
Clear Glue may be applied on high-wear areas.
A high quality industrial adhesive glue that is known for it’s premium quality and sticking strength.
Bonds to glass, wood, plastics, tin, metal, ceramic,cement, rubber, vinyl, leather, fabric and much much more.
Dries as clear
Withstands heat up to 150 °F / 66 °C.
- Decorate plastic, metals and wood.
- Create your own jewelry
- Affix Rhinestones to a variety of products
- And so much more!
HOW TO USE E6000 CRAFT GLUE
1. E6000 should be only used in well ventilated areas
2. Insure surfaces are dirt and dust free.
3. Be sure to test an area before application to insure correct application.
4. Please allow 5 minutes before bonding anything to the glue as this allows it to cure and function at it’s best
5. It takes up to 48 hours for glue to set and offer maximum strength
6. After use ensure neck of tube is clean so no blockages occur with future uses.
7. Store Glue at room temperature
Our stock is imported directly from the USA, via Beadsmith, where we are authorised distributors.
Item will not be included in blister pack and you will be purchasing 1 tube of 5.3ml with a nozzle and lid
this item carries cancer agents notice according to the state of California USA
Please read fully before buying and using it .
Full ventilation is necessary while using and drying the finished product .